Friday, July 29, 2011

Corpus Melliferous Opening






So it's been a while friends!

Last time I posted I was still struggling with my large scale drawings, well, nothing makes things come together more effectively than a deadline.

The fabulous Christina Arsenault is documenting this series for me so there will be images to follow soon. You can check out her work at http://www.christinaarsenault.ca/ . For now here are some images from the reception.

I was also lucky enough to have a local band, Special Costello, play a thirty minute set of experimental music which was amazing! It's so great to be able to work with talented people making other kinds of art and music. In this case the music seemed to flow perfectly with the drawings somehow. It's the kind of thing I would love to try again.



1 comment: